The best way to avoid problems with your heating or cooling system is to prevent them from happening. Regularly scheduled maintenance will help prevent future costly repairs. What would happen if you never serviced your vehicle? You wouldn’t want to drive on bald tires. Keeping your air conditioning and furnace in top shape avoids costly repairs down the road and helps lower your utility bills by improving energy efficiency. Our VIP Membership Program protects you and your system - see below for more information.
When your heating and air conditioning needs service or repair, you want someone you can count on to do the job right. You also want the best parts and labor guarantee at the lowest possible cost. With our VIP Membership Program, you’ll get these and the benefits of additional energy savings, longer equipment life, and a more comfortable home.
At Southland Heating and Air Conditioning, we recognize your needs and have designed a program to help keep your system running eﬃciently and trouble-free. We call it our VIP Membership Program. VIP Membership includes two regular maintenance visits to keep your system operating cleanly and eﬃciently, and it provides discounts on repair parts.
Any way you look at it, VIP Membership saves you time and money! Ask your service representative or call (805) 870-9115 today for more information about how we can better serve you.
VIP Membership Includes
- Clean and/or replace standard air filters
- Clean blower compartment
- Clean and adjust burners
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Check all wiring connections
- Test gas valve and controls
- Test pilot or electronic ignition
- Test for combustion leaks
- Check fan and limit control
- Check safety lockout
- Check manifold gas pressure
- Inspect furnace for rust
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Check for calibration
- Check thermostat settings
- Check condenser coil
- Check all wiring connections
- Check condenser fan motor
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check compressor running amps
Why Become a VIP Member?
In addition to regular heating and air conditioning maintenance, VIP Members also enjoy a number of other benefits that aren’t available to our other customers.
These VIP benefits include:
- Front-of-the-line priority scheduling for all service calls
- Up to 20% discount on all service and repairs
- One-year service, parts, and labor guarantee on repairs (within the scope of work)
- A discount diagnostic trip fee of $59.00
- No additional charges for after-hours and Saturday service calls
- Extended warranty on new installations (up to five years with current valid membership)
At Southland Heating and Air Conditioning, we go above and beyond for all of our customers, but our VIP Members enjoy special VIP treatment. Best of all, you’ll get peace of mind in knowing your home or business’s heating and air conditioning system are in top condition.
Give us a call today at (805) 870-9115 or fill out an online contact form to learn more about the VIP Membership Program.