Though many people don’t think too much about their air conditioning systems (until something goes wrong, that is), our regular Thousand Oaks AC maintenance is crucial to the continued operation of your cooling system. Think of it this way: your car requires a certain amount of maintenance—oil changes, tire rotations, etc.—to run efficiently and avoid breakdowns. Believe it or not, your AC is no different.
Top-Rated Thousand Oaks AC Repair & Maintenance Specialists
Southland Heating and Air Conditioning provides comprehensive AC tune-ups for customers in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, and throughout the surrounding areas. We usually recommend that home and business owners schedule an AC tune-up service in the spring to ensure that their system keeps them cool all summer long, but we are available to come out any time that is convenient for you.
Schedule your AC maintenance service with us today; call (805) 870-9115 or fill out an online contact form to book an appointment!
Our 16-Step Air Conditioner Tune-Up
There are many reasons to schedule routine AC maintenance. Not only can it improve your air conditioning system’s overall efficiency, but it can also actually help you save money on your cooling costs. Plus, you’ll be less likely to have to deal with unexpected breakdowns and repairs.
At Southland Heating and Air Conditioning, our Thousand Oaks AC repair specialists strive to save you time, money, and hassle by inspecting your entire AC system. We’ll check all electrical connections, condensate lines and drains, and test the compressor, cleaning evaporator, and condenser coils.
Our comprehensive AC tune-up comprises a 16-point full system inspection:
- Ensure thermostat calibration and re-calibrate as needed
- Check blower motor and wheel and lubricate, if necessary
- Check/adjust blower components to ensure proper airflow
- Inspect condensate drain for clogs and fix if necessary
- Clean or replace air filters (standard filters replaced at no cost)
- Check and clean indoor evaporator cooling coil
- Test outdoor fan for proper function
- Check and adjust fins on the outdoor coil
- Inspect all electrical connections to improve system safety
- Ensure proper startup of the system
- Test refrigerant charge by taking operating pressures
- Inspect motors and test amperage measurements
- Test and record actual degrees of temperature drop in system
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect condenser coil and clean as needed
- Ensure proper clearances around outdoor equipment
Your air conditioning system is a major investment. Protect that investment and make sure you and your family stay comfortable all year long with regularly scheduled AC maintenance in Thousand Oaks or throughout Ventura or L.A. County with Southland Heating and Air Conditioning! If an issue with your AC does arise, we are available for AC repairs and replacements as well.
Maintenance Made Easy: Become a VIP Member
While your Thousand Oaks AC maintenance is incredibly important, we understand that it’s not always the easiest thing to remember. That’s why we offer our VIP Membership Program. Membership includes one annual air conditioning tune-up (and one annual furnace tune-up!). Members also enjoy front-of-the-line priority scheduling, discounts on repairs and services, extended warranties and guarantees, and much more. Visit our VIP Membership Program page to learn more!
Need an air conditioner tune-up in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, or the surrounding areas? Call Southland Heating and Air Conditioning at (805) 870-9115 or use our online form to schedule your appointment!