You rely on your heater to keep you comfortable during the chillier months; when it stops working as well as it should or breaks down altogether, you need professional heating services and you need them fast. Here at Southland Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer comprehensive heating services in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, and throughout all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties. Our Thousand Oaks heating repair technicians can help you find the perfect solution for your unique heating needs.
Whether you need new heating system installation or comprehensive furnace repairs, we’re ready to help! Call Southland Heating and Air Conditioning at (805) 870-9115 or use our online form for a free estimate.
Handling All Your Heating Needs
Though we specialize in providing top-of-the-line products from Trane and RUUD, our technicians are factory trained on all heating systems and equipment. Unlike many other HVAC contractors, we don’t just try to sell you a standard system. Instead, we offer custom heating solutions that are specifically designed to meet the comfort needs of you and your family.
We offer a comprehensive range of heating services in Thousand Oaks and beyond, including:
- Heating System Replacement: Whether your old system has stopped working or you’re interested in upgrading to a newer, energy efficient model, we can help you with your heating system replacement needs. We’ll even remove your old furnace or heater for you!
- Heater and Furnace Installation: If you’re in the market for a brand new heater or furnace, call Southland Heating and Air Conditioning. Our techs can help you find the perfect system for your home and ensure that it’s installed properly. We even offer same-day furnace installations!
- Heating System Repair: If your heater is making strange noises or simply won’t turn on, it’s time to schedule repairs. Our team receives ongoing training to make sure we’re always ready to handle any heating problem you may have. We’re also available for emergency heating repairs.
- Heating Maintenance: Maintenance is the best way to boost your heating system’s efficiency, save money on your heating bills, and ensure that your heater operates at peak efficiency for as long as it should. We are Maintenance Technician certified on all heating systems.
- Heat Pumps: If you’re interested in learning more about heat pumps and how this type of heating and cooling system might benefit you, just reach out to our team! We offer heat pump installation, repairs, and routine maintenance.
When you call on Southland Heating and Air Conditioning for your Thousand Oaks heater repair needs, you can rest assured that you’re receiving the very best in workmanship and customer care.
Repair vs. Replace: Do You Need a New Heating System?
A new heating system is a big investment and, when your old heater starts acting up, it can be tempting to simply schedule repairs rather than replace the system altogether. While many heating issues can certainly be resolved with repairs from a qualified heating technician, some heater problems are too big to ignore. In fact, you might end up saving money by investing in a new furnace. Many homes throughout Southern California, especially older homes, have old heaters. Newer, energy-efficient models can help you see savings on your monthly heating bills. Plus, you’ll avoid the headache of repeated breakdowns and repairs.
So, when do you know it’s time to replace your heating system? Here are some signs that it’s time to schedule furnace replacement:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- There are strange, loud noises coming from the furnace
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue (can indicate a carbon monoxide leak)
- You’ve noticed soot gathering around the registers
- The rooms in your home do not heat up evenly
- Your energy costs have been steadily rising
- You keep having to schedule furnace repairs
If you’re dealing with any of these issues, it is a good idea to schedule an appointment with an experienced heating contractor. Our Thousand Oaks heater repair team, can help you determine if it’s time to replace your old heating system and if so, can help you find the right system for your home.
Contact us online or by phone at (805) 870-9115 for exceptional heater repair in Thousand Oaks and throughout the surrounding areas!